MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!
Celestial Melody [Contact
Hello all! I am back... as myself. *grins* In other words, my cynicism is done for now. Still don't love JKR, but her books have given us fanfiction writers a lovely playground and I'm very grateful to her for that.
With that apology (?) out of the way, I am still unsure about "Serpent in the Moonlight" and its "update status." At this point, I am working more with photography than I am with writing (except, of course, for "Black as Snow," which I simply adore), so it's quite touch-and-go. But who knows? I'm fairly certain that "Heavenly Hell," etc. will not be updated. Totally lost interest in that. HOWEVER! "In the Shi of the Setting Sun" should be coming along sometime.
Now, let's see, what have I been doing lately? Well, I'll list it for you guys!
- One of my best friends is engaged! O_O I'm so happy for her. =)
- I'm heading off to University soon and I'm really excited about that.
- Now, just random thoughts: Keeno, Megan, costumes, clean room, history, ballet, Broadway, hats, boys or girls, washing clothes, Autumn, music, soundtracks, photography, models, bed sheets, writing, Netflix, Norah Jones, vibratto, Yoga, Dance Magazine, Hollywood, movies, sweaters, Good Earth tea, Burt's Bees Carrot lotion, face paint, Harlequin, Batman, clipped nails...
You know, I think I want to have a contest! For my readers, and then I can, like, have a prize or something... That would be fun, although I'm not sure how it would work. Any ideas?
Okay, now I'm just rambling. Anyway, that's my life right now. So...
...a great and expansive Thank You to all my wonderful readers and reviewers! You've all been angels and helped me through a very tough time in my life. Bless you.
- "Black as Snow" - 5th chapter In The Works
- "The Shi of the Setting Sun" - COMING SOON
Banner 1 ~ Eowyn89
Banner 2 ~ Colores
Banner 3 ~ Eowyn89
Banners 4 & 5 ~ wendelin the wierd
Banner 6 ~ Morwen
Banners 7 & 8 ~ sayiansirius
No results found.