I am a fourth year university student who likes to occasionally dabble in fanfiction. I am obsessed with anything relating to the Marauders, particularly James and Sirius's relationship. I know more about the Harry Potter universe than I probably should and am an avid canon nazi.
banner by Marzenie
Canis Majoris Series:
0. A Marauders' Little Christmas -- the Christmas of the Marauders' fifth year; prequel to Canis Majoris; one-shot
1. Canis Majoris -- the one that started it all; follows Jocelyn, Lily, and the Marauders through their seventh year at Hogwarts; novel length
2. Where Is Your Heart? -- a look into Jocelyn's married life; set a few years after the events in Canis Majoris; one-shot
3. I Grieve -- Jocelyn's perspective on James and Lily's deaths; one-shot
4. Maybe It's Me -- Jocelyn and Sirius's reunion; set the summer after Goblet of Fire; one-shot (unwritten; unpublished)
***fanmix: The Hardest Part (comment if the links die and I'll reupload)
OMG, I just discovered this fic, and it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! YOU ARE HYSTERICAL!!! I go to Disneyland all the time, so I fully appreciate all this! My fav chapter was Indiana Jones (can I just say that it took me a year to finally open my eyes on that ride... and is Indy super-loud at the end, or is that just me?)! That was HILARIOUS!
Ah, my darling, I remember being thirteen so perfectly, and you have captured it so well. Have you ever wondered why it's popular to be stupid? (Like my ex-best friend, but I digress)... And I liked the regret Lily feels at not being close to Petunia, it makes her seem much more real....
Anyway, you are my first reviewer whose story I have read (actually, I rarely read fanfic at all - go figure - so don't you feel special?), and I must say, for a first chapter of a first fic, you did very well indeed. Keep at it, darling.
Remember: If you write it, they will come.
I really hate when people leave me reviews that say, "Wonderful, update soon!" or "Brilliant, keep it up!" or whatever. Therefore, it is with great shame that I say to you now:
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Wow, action-packed chapter! I'm excited to see where you go with this.
Author's Response: keep reading to find out!! thanks for the review!
hmm, interesting idea... I like it. There's going to be more, right? I certainly hope so!
Author's Response: Don't worry, there's plenty more coming! Thanks for reviewing!
I *adore* this! It captures the emotions and the lack of emotions perfectly! I read, I loved.
Author's Response: Thank you; that means a lot coming from you. :)