Hi! My weird name is Cailee, (yes, it is obscure spelling. No one can spell it, ever, and you can't get it on a mug either...darn) and I am a boring Canadian who wishes she were British or lived somewhere interesting. But, alas, here I am in one of the most boring places ever. Sigh. Here are some random facts that you may or may not want to know about me...
- I am way too obsessed with Harry Potter
- My favourite Harry Potter book is Prisoner of Azkaban
- My favorite Harry Potter movie is Order of the Phoenix
- My hair is as curly as Hermione's, which is quite anoying, actually
- I am fifteen years old
- Potter Puppet Pals. Need I say more?
- I'm a Ravenclaw on Pottermore, and a Gryffindor on the Beta Boards . . . ( Identity crisis!)
- I have a cat named Crookshanks and a hamster named Scabbers
- I love Disney World!
- I love to watch America's Got Talent
- A Very Potter Musical. Again, need I say more than Pigfarts? Or Rumbleroar? I think not...
- I do A LOT of singing. Am I any good? I have no idea, because mothers are biased.
If anyone wants to contact me about my stories, feel free, and then maybe I'll have friends! (did that sound desperate?hehe)
This is getting really long, so I'll say, lastly, that I love Butterbeer, especially in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, while wearing a Gryffindor scarf... it just makes it better!
1st-2nd Years • 17 Reviews
Lily Evans unknowingly purchases a not so normal quill. She has no idea what it does until it's too late! Watch as Lily creates a world of her own. Crazy students, hilarious situations and Professors in their underwear! Read on as the craziness continues!
Over 2000 reads!! Wohoo! Thanks everyone! (Pictures the little aliens from Pizza Planet in Toy Story) I am eternally grateful! :) I love all of your lovely reviews!
1st-2nd Years • 7 Reviews
Have you ever wondered why Hermione picked Crookshanks over all of the other adorable cats in the store? Needless to say, you will find out by reading!
Read and review, please! I like to hear from you all!